Become a Corporate Partner
The Friends of the Museum supports the N.C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort, a state institution.
Together we aim to:
- Satisfy the public’s desire for unique displays of our maritime heritage,
- Encourage tourism to our area, and
- Provide opportunities for education and good fellowship.
Your business thrives when our community and our visitors are enriched, engaged, and happy.
To meet these needs, the Friends:
- Helps the Museum host over 150,000 visitors each year drawn by exhibits such as
the intriguing artifacts from Blackbeard’s flagship Queen Anne’s Revenge.
- Performs vital roles for the Museum fundraising, purchasing, administration, advertising, communications, and asset ownership.
- Manages the Junior Sailing Program that since 1993 has introduced about 200 youths
a year to the pleasures of sailing.
The Friends direct in excess of 90% of the funds we collect to our mission of supporting the Museum and its community.
Thank you to the Corporate Partners whose generosity and vision make it possible for the N. C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort to further its mission.