BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER!
The Friends of the Museum supports the N.C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort, a state institution.
Together we aim to:
- Satisfy the public’s desire for unique displays of our maritime heritage
- Encourage tourism to our area
- Provide opportunities for education and good fellowship
Your Business Thrives When Our Community and Our Visitors Are Enriched, Engaged and Happy!
To meet these needs, the Friends:
- Helps the Museum host over 150,000 visitors each year drawn by exhibits such as
the intriguing artifacts from Blackbeard’s flagship Queen Anne’s Revenge
- Performs vital roles for the Museum fundraising, purchasing, administration, advertising, communications and asset ownership
- Manages the Junior Sailing Program; since 1993 has introduced about 200 youths a year to the pleasures of sailing
The Friends Direct In Excess Of 90% Of The Funds We Collect To Our Mission Of Supporting The Museum and Its Community
Click Here To Download More Information Regarding Corporate Partnership
Click Here To Become A Corporate Partner
Thank you to our Corporate Partners whose generosity and vision make it possible for the
N. C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort to further its mission.
If you’re interested in more information about becoming a Corporate Partner, please provide your information in the form below. Or contact bob terwilliger – Board Chair/Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or david daly – director of development at email@example.com