• We Will Work With Our Corporate Partners To Customize Benefits To What Best Works For Their Company and Corporate Partnership Commitment.
• All Corporate Partners will be recognized via their logo/website link on Museum Lobby electronic board and/or in the Watercraft Center, on Friends marketing materials, social media and website. Corporate Partners will also be listed on banners, event invitations, registration forms and press releases, when and where applicable.
Other Potential Benefits To Consider:
Bronze Corporate Partners can receive up to 5 tickets to a Friends event (can be split among events – Wooden Boat Show, June Party, Boatshop Bash, Christmas Flotilla, and more)
Other Potential Benefits – Available For Discussion:
• Naming Rights/Signage: Docks, Pavilion, Education Center, Nature Trail, Harborside Park
• Maritime Education Center: Opportunities to be involved at the ground level with this new building at Gallants Channel, groundbreaking proposed for 2022-23
• Christmas Flotilla Party, June Party and/or Boatshop Bash naming rights or other prominent signage; the Flotilla offers great exposure as a significant Museum event, covered by local/regional media
• Use of Museum and Friends facilities for events, programs, meetings, etc.
• VIP areas at Friends events
• Business name on highly visible Junior Sailing Program boats
• Ad(s) in local newspapers, magazines to recognize Corporate Partners
• Swag bag (jacket, shirt, hat, mug, other items)